I am still away from home and my tools until next week. Therefore, aside from lots of reading, I have been thinking about the New Year ahead and how it relates to my personal wood working aspirations...
So ... My wood working New Years Resolutions, Aspirations, Hopes & Goals for 2012.
- Take my quality of working to the next level.
- Attend at least one (1 week) wood working course.
- Improve my finishing skills (including patience).
- Work with more hard woods.
- Have the confidence to try more complicated & challenging joinery.
- Work on longer term larger projects.
- Sell some of the things I make.
I'd be really interested in other peoples goals for the year ahead especially those beginners like myself.
Happy New Year Everyone!..